Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Scotland3

I just can't get enough of the Scotland photos, so here are some more of Edinburgh.

Here's the castle lit up at night:
This spooky gothic monument is dedicated to Sir Walter Scott:

My dad suggested we check out Rose street, which was great. Lots of cool bars, like Dirty Dicks, the Bad Ass, and Filthy McNasty's! But things were a little slow on a Tuesday night:

This is a path to Calton Hill which reminded me of Labyrinth:

Curvy Street in the Old Town, with great shops:




This is the hostel where we stayed, "Budget Backpackers". I highly recommend it!


2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Wow...

So I was bored at work today typing in names of people from the BBS days and I ran across this.

I was Bugz Bunny on your BBS Cats Cradle, plus so many others. :D

Good times... I miss the bashes. Do people from those days still get together?

- Jason

10:42 a.m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

You can reply to"

delphinus at gmail dot com if you like.

10:46 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home